The CDC has lifted the restrictions on routine eye care and we are now allowed to start seeing patients for their yearly examinations. We are back to our normal hours of Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. All services are being done by appointment only in an attempt to limit our numbers in the office. This includes dispensing glasses, getting an adjustment or picking up contact lenses. Please come alone to your appointment unless assistance is required. We are doing everything we can to help keep you safe in our office, including the following:
- Staff and all patients are required to wear a mask
- We have a sanitizing station which must be used upon entering our office.
- Patient numbers are being kept very limited and we have only one doctor working at a time
- We are sanitizing all equipment and surfaces after each patient
- Our team washes their hands after contact with each patient and throughout the course of the day
- All patients are screened for symptoms prior to their appointment
Please give us a call at 642-8480 and let us know how we can help you
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Stay healthy!