The CDC has lifted the restrictions on routine eye care and we are now seeing patients for their routine yearly examinations. We are back to our normal hours of Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. We are doing everything we can to help keep you safe in our office, including the following:
- Staff and all patients are required to wear a mask
- We have a sanitizing station which must be used upon entering our office.
- Patient numbers are being kept limited.
- We are sanitizing all equipment and surfaces after each patient
- Our team washes their hands after contact with each patient and throughout the course of the day
- All patients are screened for symptoms prior to their appointment.
Please give us a call at 642-8480 and let us know how we can help you
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Stay healthy!